RFS: libv4l (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.0-1
of my package "libv4l".

It builds these binary packages:
lib32v4l-0 - Collection of video4linux support libraries (32 bits)
lib32v4l-dev - Collection of video4linux support libraries (32 bits
development
libv4l-0   - Collection of video4linux support libraries
libv4l-dev - Collection of video4linux support libraries (development files)

The source VCS is located at:
  git://git.debian.org/collab-maint/libv4l.git
  git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/libv4l.git
  http://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/libv4l.git

If you build the package via git-buildpackage, plase push the debian tag
back to alioth.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libv4l/libv4l_0.6.0-1.dsc

I've checked for regressions with three different webcams.

Kind regards
 Gregor Jasny