Re: RFS: guisterax

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Jonathan
Wiltshire<debian@jwiltshire.org.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 01:56:13AM +0800, Guillaume Chereau wrote:
>> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/guisterax/guisterax_1.0.2.dsc
>
> I am not a DD and can't upload for you, but there is some work to do
> before this package is ready for sponsorship. [...]

Thanks, I fixed most of the mentioned problems. I kept the standard
version 3.8.0 though, since this is the version of my debian package
tools.

So the package information are :
* Package name    : guisterax
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : guillaume (me)
* URL             : http://www.dsource.org/projects/guisterax
* License         : GPL2
 Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
guisterax  - a clone of maelstrom arcade game
guisterax-data - graphics and audio data for guisterax

The upload would fix these bugs: 536765

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/guisterax/guisterax_1.0.0-1.dsc

Hope someone will be interested to have a further look, I am new to
debian packaging, so it may still contains bugs.

Best regards
--
Guillaume Chéreau
blogs : http://charlie137.blogspot.com/, http://charlie137-2.blogspot.com/