RFS: roxterm (new maintainer, 1.15.1-1 ready for sponsored release)

Acting on received advice I updated the previous maintainer's packaging
files and used a single package. roxterm 1.15.1-1 is ready for a
prospective sponsor to test and upload it.

Lintian gave a couple of warnings because it thought I was trying to
perform a NMU. Presumably a sponsor will update the system to list me as
maintainer and that will be resolved?

It builds this binary package:
roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator

The upload would fix these bugs: 485824, 511114, 535246

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.15.1-1.dsc

TIA.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk