Re: RFS: copher 0.2.0-1 (danchev)

Quoting Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk>:

Hi George,

Hi,

copher 0.2.0 was released yesterday because Sourceforge changed all
their APIs. So, I have uploaded 0.2.0-1 to mentors - could you or
another mentor take a look please?

Unfortunately, I'll be far away from my gpg key until Sunday night (UTC) and I would appreciate if another sponsor could take a look and upload before I get back...

The dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/copher/copher_0.2.0-1.dsc

(and if you feel able to add DMUA, of course that would be cool too :)

Sure, this should have been done earlier.

P.S. I can't sign that mail for obvious reasons ;-)