package sponsored and uploaded, then how to update it ?

Hi,
i wish to update the package spawn-fcgi to correct a bug.
but i can't upload it to debian mentors : it's been removed
from my package list (probably because it's now in the debian
archive) and mentors refuses packages not starting with -1 version.

my question is : where to dupload it so that "my" mentor can check and
upload himself that update ?

i asked him, and while waiting i thought it could be worth asking here...

Regards,

Jérémy Lal