RFS: kernel-patch-exec-shield (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1:2.6.30.1
of my package "kernel-patch-exec-shield".

It builds these binary packages:
kernel-patch-exec-shield - protection against stack smashing and other attacks (dummy package)
linux-patch-exec-shield - protection against stack smashing and other attacks

I tested it with lintian, cowbuilder and piuparts. And I tested the packages on my laptop.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-patch-exec-shield/kernel-patch-exec-shield_2.6.30.1.dsc

#I'm not subscribed to this mailing list. please CC me when you reply this mail.

Kind regards,
--
    Masami