RFC for yapet filling debian/copyright

Hi

I'm working on packaging yapet, which is not yet ready for requesting
sponsoring. I have a question regarding filling debian/copyright.

The source package is located on mentors.d.n [1].

 [1] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yapet/yapet_0.3a-1.dsc

Now, my question is about filling the debian/copyright. The overall
license for yapet is GPL-3+ with the OpenSSL exception. This was
changed upstream, after I informed him, about that issue. Now I'm
unsure in this case if it is enough to state for "File: *" GPL-3+ with
the OpenSSL exception, or if I really should separate these out,
filling new stanza in debian/copyright.

The second question is, how to handle the copyright for the files in
intl/ and m4/ directories. In particular, some of them have the same
license, but different copyright years, should then this really be
separated into stanzas of the copyright files, or is it enough to
state the most covering "time intervall"? And should be "autogeneratd"
files as aclocal.m4 which containts a copyright statement in the hader
also be included into debian/copyright?

Many thanks for helping out on this
Kind regards
Salvatore