RFS: cb2bib

Dear mentor Debianists,

In accordance with my usual sponsor (Lionel Mamane) who is currently
rather busy, I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cb2bib" (First
Upload).

* Package name    : cb2bib
  Version         : 1.3.0-1
  Upstream Author : Pere Constans <constans@molspaces.com>
* URL             : http://www.molspaces.com/cb2bib/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : text

It builds this single binary package:
cb2bib     - extract bibliographic references from various sources

Some details to put you in appetite:

 cb2bib is a program to extract bibliographic references from
 unformatted and non standard sources, like:
  - email alerts;
  - journal Web pages;
  - and most interestingly PDF files.
 .
 Output references are written to BibTeX-formatted files. Other
 features include:
  - article files can be linked and renamed by dragging them onto the
 cb2Bib window;
  - editing and browsing BibTeX files;
  - citing references, searching references and the full contents of
  the
 referenced documents;
  - inserting bibliographic metadata to documents;
  - writing short notes that interrelate several references.

The package appears to be lintian clean (unless for --pedantic
warnings about spelling errors in cb2bib binary that I already have
sent to upstream for correction in the next version).

The upload would fix this ITP bug: 529399

- main contrib non-free
- dget
- http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cb2bib/cb2bib_1.3.0-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone 1) checked and 2) uploaded this package for
me.

Kind regards
 Filippo

--
Filippo Rusconi, PhD - CNRS - public key C78F687C
Author of ``massXpert''     at http://www.massxpert.org