Re: RFS: gddrescue-1.10

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
[Rince, 2009-05-28]
* shold not be a native package

The package this is updating is a non-native package only in name - it's a native package with a .diff attached to update the version from 1.2 to 1.3.
I don't really see any good way to make it a non-native package without changing the name of the upstream tarball's output dir, and I don't know of any way to do that in a reasonable fashion.

* wrong distribution

That is embarrassing.

* wrong version

I don't understand what you mean. I'm guessing that you are objecting to the +nmu2.

* "Update standards and compat settings to latest sid." doesn't tell me
 much about what and why changed

Fixed.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gddrescue/gddrescue_1.10+nmu1.dsc

- Rich