RFS: xmms2 (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6DrMattDestruction-2
of my package "xmms2".

It builds these binary packages:
libaudio-xmmsclient-perl - XMMS2 - perl client library
libxmmsclient++-dev - XMMS2 - client library for c++ - development files
libxmmsclient++-glib-dev - XMMS2 - glib client library for c++ - development files
libxmmsclient++-glib1 - XMMS2 - glib client library for c++
libxmmsclient++3 - XMMS2 - client library for c++
libxmmsclient-dev - XMMS2 - client library devel files
libxmmsclient-glib-dev - XMMS2 - glib client library - development files
libxmmsclient-glib1 - XMMS2 - glib client library
libxmmsclient-ruby - XMMS2 - Ruby client library
libxmmsclient-ruby1.8 - XMMS2 - Ruby bindings
libxmmsclient5 - XMMS2 - client library
python-xmmsclient - XMMS2 - Python bindings
xmms2      - Client/server based media player system
xmms2-client-avahi - XMMS2 - avahi client
xmms2-client-cli - XMMS2 - cli client
xmms2-client-medialib-updater - XMMS2 - medialib-updater client
xmms2-client-nycli - XMMS2 - new cli client
xmms2-client-vis - XMMS2 - visualization clients
xmms2-core - XMMS2 - core package
xmms2-dev  - XMMS2 - plugin development files
xmms2-et   - XMMS2 - phone home package
xmms2-icon - XMMS2 - icon package
xmms2-plugin-airplay - XMMS2 - airplay output plugin
xmms2-plugin-all - XMMS2 - all plugins
xmms2-plugin-alsa - XMMS2 - ALSA output
xmms2-plugin-ao - XMMS2 - libao output plugin
xmms2-plugin-apefile - XMMS2 - apefile decoder plugin
xmms2-plugin-asf - XMMS2 - ASF plugin
xmms2-plugin-asx - XMMS2 - ASX playlist plugin
xmms2-plugin-avcodec - XMMS2 - avcodec decoder
xmms2-plugin-cdda - XMMS2 - CDDA plugin
xmms2-plugin-cue - XMMS2 - CUE playlist plugin
xmms2-plugin-curl - XMMS2 - curl transport for HTTP
xmms2-plugin-daap - XMMS2 - daap plugin
xmms2-plugin-faad - XMMS2 - faad decoder
xmms2-plugin-flac - XMMS2 - flac decoder
xmms2-plugin-flv - XMMS2 - flv plugin
xmms2-plugin-gme - XMMS2 - gme plugin
xmms2-plugin-gvfs - XMMS2 - gvfs plugin
xmms2-plugin-html - XMMS2 - html playlist plugin
xmms2-plugin-ices - XMMS2 - ogg streaming output
xmms2-plugin-icymetaint - XMMS2 - shoutcast metadata plugin
xmms2-plugin-id3v2 - XMMS2 - ID3v2 plugin
xmms2-plugin-jack - XMMS2 - JACK output
xmms2-plugin-karaoke - XMMS2 - karaoke plugin
xmms2-plugin-m3u - XMMS2 - M3U playlist plugin
xmms2-plugin-mad - XMMS2 - libmad based mp3 decoder
xmms2-plugin-mms - XMMS2 - MMS transport
xmms2-plugin-modplug - XMMS2 - modplug decoder
xmms2-plugin-mp4 - XMMS2 - MPEG-4 plugin
xmms2-plugin-mpg123 - XMMS2 - libmpg123 based mp3 decoder
xmms2-plugin-musepack - XMMS2 - mpc decoder
xmms2-plugin-normalize - XMMS2 - Normalize plugin
xmms2-plugin-ofa - XMMS2 - OFA plugin
xmms2-plugin-oss - XMMS2 - OSS output
xmms2-plugin-pls - XMMS2 - PLS playlist plugin
xmms2-plugin-pulse - XMMS2 - pulseaudio output plugin
xmms2-plugin-rss - XMMS2 - RSS podcast plugin
xmms2-plugin-sid - XMMS2 - libsidplay2 based decoder
xmms2-plugin-smb - XMMS2 - Samba transport
xmms2-plugin-speex - XMMS2 - speex decoder
xmms2-plugin-tta - XMMS2 - TTA decoder plugin
xmms2-plugin-vocoder - XMMS2 - vocoder plugin
xmms2-plugin-vorbis - XMMS2 - vorbis decoder
xmms2-plugin-wavpack - XMMS2 - wavpack decoder plugin
xmms2-plugin-wma - XMMS2 - wma decoder
xmms2-plugin-xml - XMMS2 - XML plugin
xmms2-plugin-xspf - XMMS2 - XSPF playist plugin

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xmms2/xmms2_0.6DrMattDestruction-2.dsc

Florian Ragwitz, the maintainer of xmms2, is very busy and have no time
for it. He agreed on asking here for a sponsor.

Please CC Florian and me, if you response to this mail, because we did
not subscribe this mailing list.

Kind regards
 Benjamin Drung