Re: RFS: kplayer

David Palacio schrieb:
>> Now format is useless

>> There is a doubled http://

>>> They are not being installed. Or do you want them out of sources too?
>> If they are in the tarball, they have to be listed in copyright.
>>
>> Also here is another warning:
>> P: kplayer: experimental-to-unstable-without-comment
>>
>> You may add a ITP or overtake an existing and close it with your firstz
>> initial debian upload.
>>
>> You also want to add a menu file.
> Done.
>
> Thanks.

* debian/control:
- - You suggest a non-existing package kplayer-doc.

* debian/menu:
- - The icon file is missing there, it should be a xpm. If no .xpm is
available, you may simply generate it with gimp.

* debian/patches/*
- - Have you sent them to upstream?

* debian/copyright:
There are still bigger issues for which the package will get a reject.
1) I can not see from your copyright which files/dirs are licensed under
the terms of the GPLv3+ and which are licensed unter the GFDL.
2) I don't believe that every copyright holder has his copyleft in *all*
files.

Write it e.g. this way:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/k/kdenlive/current/copyright

Or much better follow the proposal copyright format:
http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat

- --
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
 Patrick Matthäi
 GNU/Linux Debian Developer

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org