Re: RFS: wbar (4th try)

2009/5/19 Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org>:
> $ wbar
> Using /usr/share/wbar/dot.wbar config file.
> Using a Super Bar.
> /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/pidgin.png -> Couldn't load icon image.

File /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/pidgin.png belongs to
pidgin-data package. I think I have to minimize application included
in default configuration only to those whose icons are available in
wbar icon collection. Hope this solves it finally. (Small hint: use
"wbar -above-desk -pos center" to make sure it will not interfere with
your top/bottom panels and your root window/desktop).

> $ wbar --config /usr/share/doc/wbar/examples/dot.wbar
> Using /usr/share/doc/wbar/examples/dot.wbar config file.
> iconpack/wbar.osx/osxbarback.png -> Image not found. Maybe using a
> relative path?

This will not work. This file exists for reference only.

> and since we are at it, there is a small typo in long description
> s/its/it's/

Done.

> and you can experiment with the rules.tiny file for
> debian/rules since you're using a pretty straight debhelper template,
> you can use teh new dh7 "short" rules format.

I will take a look, but could we proceed with dh5 and current rules
for now? All unnecessary dh_* are already removed.

Fixes uploaded.

Regards,
--
Krzysztof Burghardt <krzysztof@burghardt.pl>