Re: RFS (take 2): libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup

Hello,

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 06:05, Hai Zaar <haizaar@haizaar.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Didier Raboud <didier@raboud.com> wrote:
>> Hai Zaar wrote:
>>
>>> The author has responded and added copyright, but not released another
>>> version for it, so its currently only in SVN trunk:
>>> http://code.google.com/p/mod-auth-external/source/detail?r=62#
>>> Can I just add this as a patch to a current release?
>>
>> If necessary, I would rather be "clean" and go for a 3.2.3+svn62-1
> I've repackaged it using tarball from svn export. Now the version is
> 1.0.1+svn67. Thanks for the hint.
>
> LI, I've re-uploaded the fixed package. I guess we go on now.

comments for:
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup/libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup_1.0.1+svn67-1.dsc

sounds the last issue:
1. debian/copyright:
    a. you should provide a link to /usr/share/common-licenses/Apache-2.0
    b. you should declare the license of your packaging works

you can take a look on the following file:
/usr/share/debhelper/dh_make/licenses/apache

thanks.

--
Best Regards
LI Daobing