Re: RFS: gnome-inm-forecast (updated package)

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Gustavo Iñiguez Goya
<ga@kutxa.homeunix.org> wrote:

> gnome-inm-forecast displays on the gnome-panel, the weather forecast for
> the following 7 days. Unlike others applets like gweather, this applet does
> not display the current weather for a particular location, but as I've said,
> the weather forecast for the next days.

It would be nice if the default GNOME weather applet could do this. It
can already download forecast information for some locations, it just
needs ways to parse that info and show it on the applet instead of in
a dialog. Would you be interested in working with GNOME for 2.6.28 to
achieve this?

--
bye,
pabs