Re: RFS: gnome-inm-forecast (updated package)

Hi Gustavo,

Please consider uploading some screenshots of it on Debian to http://screenshots.debian.net/

> Thanks in advance if someone have enough time for review/upload it for me.

I cannot upload it, as I am not a DD, however I tried to check this
package, but can't seem to build it in cowbuilder or sbuild chroots.

The problem under sbuild looks to be not your fault, but maybe a bug
should be filed against the package causing it?

The problem under cowbuilder definitely seems to be a missing build
dependency. Perhaps a build dependency on libglade2-dev is needed?
anyway, I'm leaving now, so can't check.

I haven't check anything else but building in chroots yet, I may be
able to do more reviewing later.

My build logs are available here:
http://ryan52.info/~ryan52/gnome-inm-forecast/1/

Thanks,