Re: How to build-depend on linux-headers

2009/4/27 Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org>:
> Hey,

> I'm not absolutely sure about it, but linux-libc-dev might be the answer
> to your questions.

Yes!
I was completely mistaken, I thought the headers I needed were in my
system because I had linux-headers-whatever installed...
But then do I have to explicitly depend on it? I see libc6-dev depends
on it, and in turn build-essentials depend on libc6-dev (that's why
the package builds in pbuilder even with the wrong dependency...)
Thanks,
Luca