Re: questions regarding libmimelib1 as seperate source package

Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> writes:

> - I bumbed the library version to 1.1.4 and kept soname libmimelib.so.1
>   from the libmimelib1c2a package. The source changes I made where
>   simple strlcpy() -> strncpy() migration, so a soname bump should not
>   be necessary.

Just to double-check, you added explicit nul termination for all strings
as an additional line of code when making that change, correct?  (I
personally prefer to ship a replacement strlcpy function rather than
using strncpy, since the strncpy semantics are rather broken.)