Re: RFS: mpg321 (updated package)

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Elías A. M. <ealmdz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I will take it into account. But first I would like first, the upstream
> author's  opinion or some mentor.
> I think may be: popular command-line mp3 player
> (according to: http://mpg321.sourceforge.net/)

Since upstream seems to be inactive, I strongly suggest you get access
to that sf.net project to make new releases. To do so, you can either
contact the people that have access to it, or failing that,
re-register the project using the same short name at sourceforge and
they will give you admin access to the project if the current admins
don't respond.

--
bye,
pabs