Re: cgal build failure on alpha and hppa

+ Joachim Reichel (Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:05:21 +0200):

> I understand that libgl1-mesa-glx and libglu1-mesa are not available on
> hppa in the required versions (>= 7.4). But what is the problem on alpha?

That libglu1-mesa 7.4 became available on alpha only very recently, and
the buildd machine did not have it available at the time it was tried.

I’ve done the appropriate actions so that cgal will be built when the
required version of libglu1-mesa is available.

> How can I debug such problems (for architectures where I don't have root
> access, so I can't just use aptitude)? Browsing packages.d.o is not that
> convenient for more complicated dependencies.

You could use http://chistera.yi.org/~adeodato/blog/106_fakeapt.html,
but normally you can get away with mailing debian-wb-team@lists.debian.org,
where there are people who will be able to spot the problem rather
quick.

Cheers,

--
- Are you sure we're good?