cgal build failure on alpha and hppa

Hi,

building the recently uploaded version 3.4-3 of cgal fails on alpha and
hppa with

  libqt3-mt-dev:
    Depends: libgl1-mesa-dev but it is not going to be installed or
             libgl-dev
    Depends: libglu1-mesa-dev but it is not going to be installed or
             libglu-dev
  libqt4-opengl-dev:
    Depends: libgl1-mesa-dev but it is not going to be installed or
             libgl-dev
    Depends: libglu1-mesa-dev but it is not going to be installed or
             libglu-dev

http://experimental.debian.net/fetch.php?&pkg=cgal&ver=3.4-3&arch=alpha&stamp=1240105463&file=log&as=raw
http://experimental.debian.net/fetch.php?&pkg=cgal&ver=3.4-3&arch=hppa&stamp=1240078855&file=log&as=raw

I understand that libgl1-mesa-glx and libglu1-mesa are not available on
hppa in the required versions (>= 7.4). But what is the problem on alpha?

How can I debug such problems (for architectures where I don't have root
access, so I can't just use aptitude)? Browsing packages.d.o is not that
convenient for more complicated dependencies.

Kind regards,
  Joachim