Re: RFS: timelimit (updated package)

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:

> On Apr 14 2009, Peter Pentchev wrote:
> > timelimit  - Simple utility to limit a process's absolute execution time
>
> Souldn't the short description begin with lowercase chars?

Only when that makes the best sense in the middle of a sentence. Which,
in this case, it does; but there are many synopses starting with an
uppercase letter because that makes sense in the middle of a sentence.

This meme about upper- and lower-case letters is a distraction from what
the guideline is: writer the synopsis so that it is sensible in a
sentence of the form “timelimit is a <synopsis-text-here>”.
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis>

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if the plural of mouse is mice, wouldn't the plural |