Re: RFS: inksmoto

Vincent MAUGE wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "inksmoto".

* Package name    : inksmoto
  Version         : 0.5.1-1
  Upstream Author : Emmanuel Gorse
* URL             : http://xmoto.tuxfamily.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
inksmoto   - Xmoto level editor

The upload would fix these bugs: 522208

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/inksmoto/inksmoto_0.5.1-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone took a look to this package and uploaded it for me.

Kind regards
 Vincent MAUGE
Vincent,

Other than the descriptions could probably use a little work, it looks fine. I saw it mentioned before about doing this as part of the games team. Did you want to do that or do you want to just maintain it yourself?

Thanks,

Barry deFreese
Debian Games Team