Re: RFS: siege (updated package, diffs majorly slimmed down) - attempt 2

Hi!

Tristan Greaves schrieb:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.68b7-1
> of my package "siege".

I took a quick look at your package.  Some comments bellow:

- You build-depend on cdbs, but you don't use it?
- Your debian/rules has a lot of commented dh_foo calls which should be
removed
- Why do you build-depend on "ed"? And why on autotools-dev?
- You package a beta version; a specific reason for that?
- Especially since your watch file only scans the "real" versions?

Rest seems fine to me.

Best regards,
  Alexander