Re: "out of date on mips: siege (from 2.66-2)"

On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 09:53:53AM +0100, Tristan Greaves wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could someone please explain the above Excuse for me? (I understand the
> _what_ but not the _why_ in this instance).
>
> 	https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=siege
>
> My package has successfully built on the other architectures, but the
> process does not seem to have run on mips. There are no click-through logs
> to look at in order to see if there was a specific problem here, or whether
> the build just has not kicked off for some reason.

Take a look at those two URL's, and the dates on them:
https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=i386&pkg=siege&ver=2.67-3
https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=mips&pkg=siege

My guess would be that the mips buildd has simply not managed to get
'round to building siege-2.67-3 yet.  Check again in a day or three :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org