RFS: siege (updated package, diffs majorly slimmed down)
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.68b7-1
of my package "siege".
It builds these binary packages:
siege - HTTP regression testing and benchmarking utility
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/siege
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/siege/siege_2.68b7-1.dsc
This version incorporates the latest upstream, where I have pushed the
previous batch of patches to. The result is that we are now fully lintian
clean (including under pedantic mode) and we no longer need to use quilt at
all to fix any problems!
siege (2.68b7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Builds-Depends: automake removed (no need to invoke on build now).
quilt removed (no patches remain).
- Removed autotools_upgrade.patch (Upstream has upgraded automake).
- Removed etc_siegerc.patch (Upstream has included).
- Removed fix_cl_arguments.patch (Upstream fixed bug differently).
- Removed fix_http_headers.patch (Upstream has included).
- Removed fix_man_pages.patch (Upstream has included).
* Fixed lintian warning: ancient-libtool-usage.
-- Tristan Greaves <email@example.com> Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:50:13 +0100
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.