Re: RFS: hexer (adopted & updated package)

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> wrote:

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hexer/hexer_0.1.4c-3.dsc

I'm unable to sponsor at the moment, but I took a look at the diff.gz.

Please remove the lintian overrides, you should only override lintian
complaints when the lintian test is wrong and it isn't possible to fix
the test for your case, not when you just want to ignore it or the
test has a bug. In this case there isn't an upstream homepage or
changelog yet, which are both valid complaints that you intend to fix
by taking over upstream.

The rest of the diff.gz looks fine, I suggest someone else do a deeper
review and upload this package.

--
bye,
pabs