Re: Using a pbuilder hook to test install/remove process

Chow Loong Jin <hyperair@gmail.com> writes:

> I think you should look at the lintian hook example in
> /usr/share/doc/pbuilder/examples. That could possibly be copied and
> modified to use piuparts.

Yes. My question is, though, is it a good idea to run the one within
the other? As I understand it, ‘piuparts’ does its work inside a
chroot; is it advisable for that to happen while already inside
‘pbuilder’s existing chroot?

--
 \       "Success is going from one failure to the next without a loss |
  `\                             of enthusiasm."  -- Winston Churchill |