man pages question

Dear mentors,

I got these warnings in lintian for my package, having no idea how to solve this issue.
I probably have to manage to same man pages opening like this:

man jack-jconv

will be opened on these too:

man jconv
man fconv
man mkwavex

Am I right?
please can somebody advise me?

regards

mira

W: jack-jconv: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/fconv
N:
N:   Each binary in /usr/bin, /usr/sbin, /bin, /sbin or /usr/games should
N:   have a manual page
N:
N:   Note that though the man program has the capability to check for
N:   several program names in the NAMES section, each of these programs
N:   should have its own manual page (a symbolic link to the appropriate
N:   manual page is sufficient) because other manual page viewers such as
N:   xman or tkman don't support this.
N:
N:   If the man pages are provided by another package on which this package
N:   depends, lintian may not be able to determine that man pages are
N:   available. In this case, after confirming that all binaries do have
N:   man pages after this package and its dependencies are installed,
N:   please add a lintian override.
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 12.1 for details.
N:
W: jack-jconv: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/jconv
W: jack-jconv: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/mkwavex