RFS: fsprotect

Dear mentors,

I am looking for guidance and a sponsor for my package "fsprotect".

* Package name    : fsprotect
  Version         : 1.0.1
  Upstream Author : Stefanos Harhalakis <v13@v13.gr> (me)
* URL             : not available yet
* License         : GPL
  Section         : admin

It builds these binary packages:
fsprotect  - Helper scripts to make filesystems immutable

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fsprotect/fsprotect_1.0.1.dsc

For convenience I summarize that: This is a package that protects existing
filesystems (even /) using aufs with very little configuration.

I've made all changes that were requested except from one: The package still
creates a directory named /fsprotect:

* You suggested to create this directory somewhere under /lib instead of /:
* I believe that perhaps having a directory under / may be justified since
there will be some (more than two) filesystems mounted under it (two for each
protected partition) and it must pre-exist in the root partition.
* I'm not sure if /lib is the right place for this
* According to FHS 2.3, /lib is used for "Essential shared libraries and
kernel modules", which doesn't fit the requirements of fsprotect.

So I ask for further guidance on this. Should I
a) Use /fsprotect
b) Use /lib/fsprotect
c) Use another directory (which?)
?

Also, I'm still looking for a sponsor.

Kind regards
 Stefanos Harhalakis

p.s. Please CC me in your replies. I'm not subscribed to the list.