Re: file not instaled by makefile

> Od: Andrea Bolognani <eof@kiyuko.org>

JM> > I can't get over with installing single file not installed by makefile.
JM> > name of file is uhjenc.conf and this file is in dir "config-files"

AB> If you have a debian/install file, you don't need to list the files when
AB> calling dh_install; otherwise, you have to also list the target directory,
AB> for example:

AB>     dh_install -i config-files/uhjenc.conf etc/

That's work perfectly thanks a lot.

Actually there are more items (40) in my config-files dir and some of them even in subdirs.
I've tried install them by this way:

dh_install -i config-files/

and thisway:

dh_install -i --sourcedir=config-files/

In conjunction with my debian/package.install file.
But without success.
Can you please check syntax of these lines?

regards

mira