RFS: mp3splt-gtk, mp3splt (updated package), and libmp3splt

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libmp3splt".

* Package name    : libmp3splt
  Version         : 0.5.4-1
  Upstream Author : Matteo Trotta and Alexandru Ionut Munteanu
* URL             : http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libmp3splt-dev - development files for libmp3splt0
libmp3splt-mp3 - MP3 plugin for mp3splt
libmp3splt-ogg - Ogg Vorbis plugin for mp3splt
libmp3splt0 - library for splitting MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files

The upload would fix these bugs: 515242

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmp3splt/libmp3splt_0.5.4-1.dsc

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2.3-1
of my package "mp3splt".

It builds these binary packages:
mp3splt    - command line interface to split MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files without

The upload would fix these bugs: 316046, 316050, 403463, 459510, 488931

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mp3splt/mp3splt_2.2.3-1.dsc

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mp3splt-gtk".

* Package name    : mp3splt-gtk
  Version         : 0.5.4-1
  Upstream Author : Alexandru Munteanu
* URL             : http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPLv2+
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
mp3splt-gtk - GTK interface to split MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files without reencodin

The upload would fix these bugs: 500446, 515243

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mp3splt-gtk/mp3splt-gtk_0.5.4-1.dsc

NOTES ABOUT PACKAGING:
mp3splt will need to be uploaded at a later time, once libmp3splt
passed through NEW.
I have some strict versioned (build-)dependencies used, this is because
upstream has told me to make sure to keep the version of mp3splt(-gtk)
installed with the version of libmp3splt that was released at the same
time
I have not used dpkg symbols control files. This is because of the
strict versioned dependencies, and because upstream says that they
won't pay attention to API compatibility, ABI compatibility, or
changing the soname, so there's really no point.
I've got a bit of weird stuff in the packaging (debian/rules.local,
debian/control.base, debian/regenerate.sh, debian/generate, and
debian/shlibs-string.sh), but this is just added complexity to make
things easier for me, and automate some of the manual tasks. :)
Also, all of the packages in the libmp3splt source package conflict
with and replace the (non-existant) libmp3splt package. This is to
support smooth upgrades from upstream's unofficial packages. I'm not
sure if I used Replaces correctly, tho...

Thanks,
Ryan

--
Ryan Niebur