Re: Building library from source

> Od: Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk>

> > Can somebody publish for me list of script from successfully build library?
> > Or rules file?
>
> apt-get source <choose a library package>

Thank you that helped me to learn new things.
But unfortunately problem persist. Now I know that *.so* and *.h files are definitely created in debian/temp.
But they are not installed then.

Please look at output from pbuilder (attachment) and help me investigate why.

I tried probably combination of options for dh_install (--autodest , --list-missing, --sourcedir=debian/temp)

I also have warning from "dpkg-buildpackage -S" that file can't to be singed

 signfile zita-convolver_1.0.0-1.dsc
gpg: skipped "Debian Multimedia Maintainers <pkg-multimedia-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>": secret key not available
gpg: [stdin]: clearsign failed: secret key not available

regards

mira