Re: RFS: ceph

Sage Weil <sage@newdream.net> writes:

> Three binary packages are built:
> 	ceph  - server daemons, utilities
> 	ceph-fuse - FUSE-based client
> 	ceph-kclient-source - source for kernel client module

The package description should conform to the guildelines in the
“best packaging practices” in the Developer's Reference
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis>,
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-desc>.

In particular, it should tell the administrator, who should be assumed
to know *nothing* about the package, a brief answer to the question
“what is this and why should I install it?” I don't think the above
synopses meet that.

Please post here the full descriptions (including the one-line
synopsis and the long description) for each of those packages.

--
 \       “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think |
  `\              so, Brain, but pantyhose are so uncomfortable in the |