Re: Need to debianize again?

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009, Craig Small wrote:

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 06:13:40PM +0100, tombs wrote:
I'm trying to work with a package that was already debianized before. But
nothing more than that.
The first question to ask is, is the packaging done by the previous
maintainer ok?  If it is more or less what you want that's a different
situation to a bunch of debian files that are wrong.

If I was happy about how the package was, then just edit the control and
changelogs and off you go.

the "dch -i" command will update the revision and put your information in debian/changelog for you and leave you in your default editor so that you can write in your changelog information.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics