Re: RFS: tmux (updated package)

Karl Ferdinand Ebert <ferdi1604@gmx.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Am Thursday 12 March 2009 07:37:11 schrieb Kapil Hari Paranjape:
> > On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Karl Ferdinand Ebert wrote:
> > > The package appears to be lintian clean.
> >
> > Not so! :-(
> > There are Lintian errors in your manpage (hyphen used as minus sign).
>
> corrected. I was using linitian from stable, therefore I did not
> recognized these errors.

If you upload the package targeted to ‘unstable’, you must build and
check it in an environment that is the latest ‘unstable’. See the
‘pbuilder’ package which can make this easier.

--
 \          “Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he |
  `\   sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn |