Re: [UPLOADED] python-lockfile 0.7-2

Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 01:38, Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > Whoa there. I have no idea whether Kartik had seen Julian's
> > feedback before uploading; that all happened during my down time.
> > I'm merely reporting the result.
>
> So have another revision of that package uploaded in NEW to address
> them:

Alternatively, instead of firing off new releases immediately, I can
discuss feedback to better understand it and see what actually needs
to be changed. Which is what I'm doing.

--
 \     “Yesterday I parked my car in a tow-away zone. When I came back |
  `\                      the entire area was missing.” —Steven Wright |