Re: RFS: gremind -- Simple reminder program for GNOME

I demand that Sebastian Krause may or may not have written...

[snip]
> Being a Tk application tkremind is naturally ugly. When I tried out
> tkremind I didn't really like it.

If this is because of aliased fonts, then installing tk8.5 and, if you can't
get rid of 8.4, setting the 'wish' alternative appropriately will help:
  # update-alternatives --config wish

[snip]