Re: RFS: libpam-paperauth

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 6:05 AM, Kapil Hari Paranjape <kapil@imsc.res.in> wrote:
Hello,

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009, Luke Faraone wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libpam-paperauth".

Generally looks good. However, it fails to build from source.
The pbuilder build returned the following error:
/usr/bin/ld: pam_ppp_so-pam_ppp.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against
 `a local symbol' can not be used when making a shared object;
 recompile with -fPIC
pam_ppp_so-pam_ppp.o: could not read symbols: Bad value

Very strange. It builds fine here; any idea why that could be the case?

Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc