Re: RFS: mupen64plus

I CC'd debian-mentors; I presume you forgot to CC it. If you want
private email off of a list, please say so in the message. (But this
is not ideal.)

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Félix Arreola Rodríguez
<fgatuno.123@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hijack an ITP?

Normally, the person who owns the ITP is the person who is expected to
close it with an upload of the package. Most people would see it as a
hijack if you ask for a sponsor when you don't own the ITP. This is
nothing to take offense about--just something you learn along the way.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Moerner <dmoerner@gmail.com>