RFS: libsvm (bug fixed)

Dear mentors

I am looking for sponsorship for my package 'libsvm'.

It closes the bug #517447. I intend to adopt it since
I am from the group developing libsvm and we are very
willing to help maintain the system and keep it updated.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libsvm/

Package description:

The LIBSVM library is used to calculate Support Vector Machine optimizations
with a great variety of powerful options. It includes one-class, two-class,
multiclass, regression-mode, and probablistic output functionality. It is
primarily of interest to machine-learning researchers and artificial
intelligence application developers.

Thanks in advance.

Chen-Tse