RFS: screenruler (updated package) (ruby)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version
0.85really0.8.9.1+bzr24-1 of my package "screenruler". (The version is
this weird because is using a broken version scheme and I didn't
realize in time... I've already asked him to change it).

It builds these binary packages:
screenruler - measure objects on screen with a variety of metrics

The package appears to be lintian clean, and builds (in a chroot),
installs and works fine here.

The upload would fix these bugs: 509049

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/screenruler/screenruler_0.85really0.8.9.1+bzr24-1.dsc