Re: RFS:outguess

Anthony Gasperin <anthony.gasperin@gmail.com> writes:

> insertion
>     of hidden information into the redundant bits of data sources.
>  The nature of the data source is irrelevant to the core of OutGuess.
> The program relies on data specific handlers that will extract redundant
>  bits and write them back after modification. In this version the PNM and
> JPEG image formats are supported.

Please read carefully the Developer's Reference for the correct way to
write the package description. The field must contain a one-line
sentence-fragment synopsis, and a multi-line full description,
formatted in a particular way.

--
 \      “Some forms of reality are so horrible we refuse to face them, |
  `\     unless we are trapped into it by comedy. To label any subject |