RFS:outguess

Dear mentors,

I would like to adopt outguess package, then I am looking for a sponsor.

Package Name: outguess
Version : 1:0.2-7
Licence: GPL
    of hidden information into the redundant bits of data sources.
 The nature of the data source is irrelevant to the core of OutGuess.
The program relies on data specific handlers that will extract redundant
 bits and write them back after modification. In this version the PNM and
JPEG image formats are supported.