debian/symbols

Hi,

I need some advice on using the debian/symbols-file.
The package libctl3 needs a symbols file, so I added something like:

  libctl.so.3 libtcl3 #MINVER#
   SCM_list_ref@Base
   SCM_object_property@Base
   (...)

to debian/libctl3.symbols. I got these lines from the output of dpkg-gensymbols. After dpkg-buildpackage I
now get the following warnings from Lintian v1.24.2.1 that I don't understand:

   lintian -I -E libctl3_3.0.3-2_i386.deb
   E: libctl3: symbols-file-contains-current-version-with-debian-revision on symbol SCM_list_ref@Base and 157 others
   W: libctl3: symbols-file-contains-debian-revision on symbol SCM_list_ref@Base and 157 others
   W: libctl3: symbols-declares-dependency-on-other-package libtcl3 #MINVER#

Why does lintian complain about versions in the symbols file? Where did they hide? Where is the declaration of other packages dependencies? (btw. lintian v2.2.0 gives similar resultgs)

Thank you in advance
  Thorsten