Re: What to do if the original tarball contains a debian subdirectory

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Luca Niccoli <lultimouomo@gmail.com> wrote:

> The original tarball already contains a debian subdirectory (which
> needs some corrections anyway), how should I deal with that?

Once lenny is released (hint hint) you will be able to just use the
dpkg-source v3 format, which will remove the upstream debian/
directory before unpacking the debian.tar.gz and applying the patches.
Please see the dpkg-source manual page for more info.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise