Re: RFS: sl-modem (updated package)

أحمد المحمودي wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 09:04:42PM -0600, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>>
>> Have you read the tag's description? it is not as to what the package does.
>
>   You mean the long description ? I fixed it & uploaded.

No, I mean this:

$ lintian-info -t debhelper-but-no-misc-depends
N: debhelper-but-no-misc-depends
N:
N:   The source package uses debhelper but it does not use ${misc:Depends}
N:   in the given binary package's debian/control entry. This is required
N:   so the dependencies are set correctly in case the result of a call to
N:   any of the dh_ commands cause the package to depend on another
N:   package.
N:
N:   Refer to the debhelper(7) manual page for details.
N:
N:   Severity: normal; Certainty: certain
N:

>> > I fixed & uploaded, except for one patch (04_sregs_init.diff). That was
>> > introduced by previous maintainer. And I don't know what it does.
>>
>> Then that's your homework :)
>
> Thanks for the push ! I found out that it is an obsolete patch !
> Previous maintainer had to remove it since 2.9.9e-pre1a. (I had to dig
> into snapshot.debian.net to find out).

Good

Cheers,
--