Re: RFS: scmbug

Le lundi 26 janvier 2009 à 19:12 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :

> > scmbug-common - Scmbug common libraries.
> > scmbug-doc - Scmbug documentation.
> > scmbug-server - Scmbug integration server.
> > scmbug-tools - Scmbug integration tools.
>
> Ok, I know nothing about this tool, and the short description should
> give me a hint about what the package is: those 4 don't really say
> anything
>
> The package is new, but no ITP bugs is closed: check the above 2 docs
> about why an ITP is needed, and how to file one.
>
> Regards,

In any case, it would be great to have it in Debian, in order to allow
better integration of bugtrackers with scm tools on Debian-based
"forges".

No need to file a RFP from my place, if an ITP is coming in anyway ;)

Regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC