Re: RFS: cimg (updated package)

2009/1/21 Michal Čihař <nijel@debian.org>:
> You make a NMU without any sign that maintainer has been contacted

Hm, okay, I'll try to contact Sam and Christophe. Hi Sam and
Christophe! Can I update your cimg-dev package, please?

> Also do you have some good reason for NMUing new upstream
> version?

This is a pretty trivial package to update, it hasn't been updated in
a couple of years, and it has a couple of bugs related to getting the
package updated.

I just figured I could go ahead and do it, since it's so easy. I guess
I forgot the politics of who owns a package.

- Jordi G. H.