RFS: commons-javaflow [2nd try]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "commons-javaflow" which is needed
for JasperReports (ITP #281346) itself needed for Spring Framework (ITP
#426259).

If you intend to sponsor this upload you should also sponsor the commons-jci
one (commons-javaflow need commons-jci).

* Package name    : commons-javaflow
  Version         : 0.0~svn20060411-1
  Upstream Author : Torsten Curdt  <tcurdt@apache.org>
* URL             : http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/javaflow/
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Section         : libs

 Commons Javaflow is a pure Java implementation of the Continuations concept.
 .
 For more information about Continuation, you can have a look on
 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation> or
 <http://www.artima.com/lejava/articles/continuations.html>
 .
 To use Javaflow in your program, Javaflow needs to enhance its Java byte code:
 - statically, using the Javaflow Ant task as a part of your build process
 - dynamically, at runtime, by using Javaflow's ContinuationClassLoader.

It builds these binary packages:
libcommons-javaflow-java - Java implementation of Continuations concept
libcommons-javaflow-java-doc - Java implementation of Continuations concept -
documentation

The upload would fix these bugs: 499466

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free