dpatch and .diff.gz files

Hi,
I've a question for you: I've a package which I recently adopted and I've created 2 .patch files to fix some open bugs, to manage this I've followed the dpatch procedure, so I add the template, put the patches in debian/patches and so on.

When I try to upload the package to mentors.debian.net, lintian says that the package uses a patch-system but the diff.gz cotnains changes made on files without being separated out in a patch.

This is the package:
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=pam-dotfile

What do I need to move to dpatch? Am I missing something?

Cheers
Antonio